19.8.09

little change in plans

So I don't know what to think about the start of my great adventure. Ha! Basically I had a delayed flight out of MPLS and I couldn't catch my connecting flight from Toronto to London. So I've been spending some time here in Toronto, prepping for the flight out later today.

But I guess I can't complain, I mean this is what an adventure is all about: doing something completely unexpected and spontaneous. Basically things I'm not really known to do in an average day. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't do anything spontaneous at all. I'm a damn boring person let alone artist. The realization of this just makes me that much more excited to be on this journey because I'm hoping to find something in myself that I've never really explored before (no matter how cheesy it sounds) that's one of the main reasons I'm doing this whole thing. Plus, don't tell me that no one has felt the need to get lost for the chance to find something, not knowing exactly what, just something. Yes, that makes complete sense.

My trip will be starting back up at 17:30 19.8.09 when I fly out to Frankfurt, Germany instead of my previous flight to London, England. I must admit that I was pretty excited to see one of the worlds largest international airports even if I would have been racing through it to catch my following flight. Hopefully I'll get a chance to explore London a bit more once I start getting trips planned out, who knows.


That's all I have for now.

- Oh! On a completely different note: go see 500 Days of Summer. It is a fantastic movie with a great twist on the romantic comedy genre (I know people will be rolling their eyes at that one). It's really a work of art in the way it was written and directed, the cast is perfection (Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt), and the soundtrack kicks major butt. Some old and new age British punk rock and ambiance tracks really push it home. Well, that's it for my completely random movie review. Ha ha!

- auf wiedersehen -

1 comment: