18.4.10

inspiring

Just a minute ago I decided to hop onto my deviantART page and check out my inbox. I stumbled on a message of a young artist who sent a link of a work they finished that was inspired by something I had created... I don't think I could be more happy as an artist or designer to see that I had this effect on someone and had the individual feel so good about the whole thing that they had to show me what is caused. This is something I love to do as an creative, inspire people around me (whether they show it or not) to do something creative themselves or just to simply affect their thinking.

Random entry, but something that I had to get out there. I will ever be afraid to tell someone that their work has inspired something great to happen because in the end everyone loves to hear that the work they have done is making something happen in the world and feeling it first hand is beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment